Saturday, August 25, 2007

SUMMERTIME IN HOTLANTA...........



Well, summer is almost over. What a relief it will be for alot of us. Here in Atlanta, Georgia it has been record highs like, from the month of June through August. I can not wait cool breezy days, because these days were the temperature reachs the early one hundred degrees is ridiculous and played out. Anyway here is your last summer time BBQ fix guys.




I got this pattern from http://bittersweetblog.wordpress.com. She always has great original patterns to share. Stop by and check her out.




EAT UP!!!

3 comments:

DaCraftyLady said...

hi there Christina ,,,well let me see if I can remember how I did it. I think I went into you tube and then find the video, I then click on post it below the video and then copy and paste the URL address given to the right of the video into my blog post. I hope that helps..Let me know if you have other questions.

Christina B. said...

Thanks Debb!!! I'll give it a try.

soknitpicky said...

That is so cool! I wish I could crochet!