Monday, May 22, 2006

Out Of Commission :(


I've been sick the past week. One of my cousin's children past on a helped stomach virus to me. I was sick as a dog. All of my creative juices were zapped. I had no energy to do anything at all. Believe it or not, one good thing came of it, I lost a few pounds. I'm at work today, readjusting my once snug pants, over and over again. So I'm back at it. I have a few ideas that were cooked up while lying there puking my guts out. I tell you I can't see how anorexic girls do that constantly. It's so draining physically. Mentally too. Anywho, that is totally a whole other subject. Hope everyone else had a great, productive weekend. Smooches, ya'll.
Check Out My Fortune Of The Day.


Your Fortune Is

Man who drop watch in toilet bound to have shitty time.

No comments: