Friday, May 12, 2006

The Big Reveal

Drum roll, please!!! Okay enough of that. I have secretly been working on this little girlie. Well I actually finished her about two weeks ago. I think that she came out rather nice. The little poncho can be taken off and she has on yellow tank taop. I took me a while to figure out how to get the feet with the flip flops to come out right. She even has knees, how cute. I very proud of how she looks. I added some little glasses (not shown). I decided to keep her for myself. I rarely keep things.

Here is anothor clutch I made for my sister. The picture is a bit fuzzy(no pun intended). She loves SpongeBob, so it's a fuzzy yellow with a SpongeBob lining. The picture of the inside came out really dark.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you finished her. Now what's up with the one with curly hair that looks like me?

Anonymous said...

Glad you finished her. Now what's up with the one with curly hair that looks like me?

nico said...

woah so cute,,, i do love the knees :D shes so lovely!