Friday, February 17, 2006

On The Road Again......


I have been busy, busy, busy. My little sister came home a few weeks back. Her boyfriend came home and then went to Albany, GA and brought her home. Isn't that cute? (Mom and I will have to take her back, though.)We went to Alabama to visit the following week. It was fun. I got my ear pierced, in the upper cartilage. I think that it look rather cool. But, that's not all I got in Alabama. I came back with a bad cold. Well, in actuality I came back okay, my mom had the cold and coughed on everything in sight and shared the germs. Thanks Mom. I think that my sister is trying to make yet another weekend trip up here. (So, yet again we will have to make the 3 hour pilgramige to Albany). I feel like a trucker, "on the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again" Actually I can wait. I still can not get pics on here. I think that I'm going to have to break down and buy another computer. Smooches.... I'll talk with you later.

No comments: