Monday, February 27, 2006

I'm hooked!!!!!!!
(No Pun Intended)



I came across a pattern for a Amigurumi, like in November '05. Saturday after a long day at work. Tired of reading the book that I have been reading for the past couple of days. You know my hands were very restless and just needing something relaxing to do. Rummaging through my yarn stash to see what moves me to create something interesting. I came across this orange fuzzy yarn, it's quite pretty and that's saying alot because I'm not a fan of orange. Anywho, reading to the end of the pattern I realized that I didn't have the entire pattern. So, I just put it down. Then, I made an Amigurumi lion. That orange yarn made the perfect mane for my little Simba. I love, love, love it. It came out very cute in only a matter of hours. I sent a picture of it to my sister Free, from my camera phone. You know what that means, right? Now, she has all kinds of request. I'm hooked. What to make next? I sketched out a few ideas last night at about 1:00 this morning. I'm going to have to buy a digital camera and new computer.

1 comment:

PippaW said...

I'll be waiting for your pics, sounds great! Good job. Amigurumi are addictive. I'm working on two, and hopefully I'll be able to finish them... sooner or later ;-)